About us: our recipe to success
We all know Netflix, Videoland, Prime and Disney+ and soon everyone will add Cheflix to this list of indispensable streaming platforms. Cheflix is a brand new platform that allows everyone to learn how to cook like a real Michelin chef, whether it’s a weekday meal or a special dinner with friends, family or your first date. So no more dull and drab dinners, but plates full of colours and a pleasure for the mouth.
Our mission is clear and together with our founders Thomas van Burg (HelloFresh) and Jeroen van den Brink (DiningCity), we are building a new streaming platform for foodies and home- chefs all over the world. Let’s create some memorable culinary moments in people’s homes all over the whole world!
Your recipe to success
It’s your job to make Cheflix known online. As Chef Online Marketing you will be responsible for the strategy, implementation and execution of all online marketing channels to boost acquisition, optimize the conversion rate and increase retention. Together with the Head of Marketing you will develop the strategic digital roadmap to achieve all online marketing goals. As our Online Marketing Manager, you will be managing the day to day campaigns, bidding strategies, A/B testing and paid and unpaid advertisement. Your challenge is not limited to growing the business, but also building your own team starting with hiring a growth hacker.
- Take full responsibility and ownership on commercial results regarding SEA, SEO, Social, Display, Video, Retargeting, Affiliate Marketing and CRM;
- Raise awareness and drive relevant traffic and convert this traffic into conversions. You work and cooperate on a daily basis, and if needed with external agencies. You’re our digital expert and central point of contact;
- Prioritize, plan and optimize online marketing campaigns and process using performance data and choosing priorities;
- Forecast expected revenue & profit from online marketing campaigns, set aggressive targets and realistic expectations;
- Build, manage and improve performance marketing infrastructure.
Please don’t confuse this for a purely strategic role, it all comes down to how well you can build a team and the execution of the marketing menu.
You have experience as an Digital Online Marketeer within a high growth environment such as e-commerce, VOD streaming, subscription or platform start/scale-up and can’t wait to apply your knowledge to Cheflix. Your experience lies in creating online attention and you have a proven track record of increasing revenue through online marketing. You are an in-control project manager and demonstrate strong judgement and a solution-driven mindset. You love to adapt to new situations as they evolve, change is exciting! You make decisions based on data and your experience. That’s the way we work.
- Empathy for our customers and their needs;
- Self-management; should be able to manage and take on a lot of responsibilities;
- Extensive experience in online marketing within a high growth environment such a e-commerce, VOD streaming, subscription or platform start/scale-up;
- Experience with marketing technology, specifically all relevant advertising platforms (ads & analytics) and Data Management Platforms. You’ve single handedly executed performance marketing campaigns;
- Data-driven and AB test champion, being able to convert data into high value business decisions. You’ve a good working knowledge of usability testing and data tools such as Google Tag Manager, Analytics, Hotjar, SEMrush;
- Driven by results – push projects to completion with a sense of urgency;
- Analytical and Critical thinker – use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems;
- Entrepreneurial and curious – seek to take up and start new projects;
- Social engaged – is a team player and can underwrite the mission of Cheflix.
- Fluent (writing and speaking) in Dutch and English.
Ready to meet us?
If you are the Online Marketing Manager and a strategic team player we are looking for, please surprise us with your application. We can’t wait to meet you!
You may send your resume and a short introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org