About us: our recipe to success
We all know Netflix, Videoland, Prime and Disney+ and soon everyone will add Cheflix to this list of indispensable streaming platforms. Cheflix is a brand new platform that allows everyone to learn how to cook like a real Michelin chef, whether it’s a weekday meal or a special dinner with friends, family or your first date. So no more dull and drab dinners, but plates full of colours and a pleasure for the mouth.
Our mission is clear and together with our founders Thomas van Burg (HelloFresh) and Jeroen van den Brink (DiningCity), we are building a new streaming platform for foodies and home- chefs all over the world. Let’s create some memorable culinary moments in people’s homes all over the whole world!
Your recipe to success
It’s your job to make Cheflix known everywhere. As Chef Marketing you will build an A+ marketing team that will flawlessly execute the international strategy you create together with all our team members. You are in charge of the overall Marketing Strategy including Brand and Go To Market Strategy. You know what it takes to build and how to apply the relevant on- and offline marketing tools and resources to drive revenue growth.
You’re ready to set up all the things you need to grow Cheflix: The budget to build a compelling brand identity, continuous visibility for your target audience and how to convert your audience into loyal customers. Initially, you focus on anchoring Cheflix in the Netherlands & Belgium and roll out into the UK, Nordics and the US.
- Create the (international) marketing roadmap for the next years to come which is aligned with the short term and long term goals;
- Build and manage a cutting edge marketing team; open new marketing channels, research new methods and tools;
- Execute marketing strategy and take full responsibility and ownership on the commercial results, ROI targets and marketing budget for the on- and offline market. Oversee and direct the efforts of the marketing team;
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
- Develop the team: define vacancies, hire the right team members, nurture the future team members.
- Take ownership and responsibility as part of Management team
Please don’t confuse this for a purely strategic role, it all comes down to how well you can build a team and the execution of the marketing menu.
You have been a Head of Marketing / Head of Performance within a high growth environment such as e-commerce, VOD streaming, subscription or platform start/scale-up and can’t wait to apply your knowledge to Cheflix. Your experience lies in creating attention around a business and you have a proven track record of increasing revenue through on- and offline marketing. You are an in-control project manager and demonstrate strong judgement and a solution-driven mindset. You love to adapt to new situations as they evolve, change is exciting! You make decisions based on data and your experience. That’s the way we work.
- Empathy for our customers and their needs;
- Leadership skills with the ability to set and prioritize goals; the ability to turn long term company goals into short term performance goals;
- Strong understanding of how all current marketing channels function (such as SEA, SEO, social, video);
- Strong leadership, team management and communication (written and verbal) skills;
- A true builder: you are ready to take the lead and build our marketing from scratch;
- Experience running successful marketing branding campaigns;
- Solid knowledge of web analytics and Google Adwords;
- Fluent (writing and speaking) in Dutch and English.
Ready to meet us?
If you are the Head of Marketing and a strategic team player we are looking for, please surprise us with your application. We can’t wait to meet you!
You may send your resume and a short introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org