About us: our recipe to success
We all know Netflix, Videoland, Prime and Disney+ and soon everyone will add Cheflix to this list of indispensable streaming platforms. Cheflix is a brand new platform that allows everyone to learn how to cook like a real Michelin chef, whether it’s a weekday meal or a special dinner with friends, family or your first date. So no more dull and drab dinners, but plates full of colours and a pleasure for the mouth.
Our mission is clear and together with our founders Thomas van Burg (HelloFresh) and Jeroen van den Brink (DiningCity), we are building a new streaming platform for foodies and home- chefs all over the world. Let’s create some memorable culinary moments in people’s homes all over the whole world!
Your recipe to success
As Chef Content Manager you will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content to achieve our business goals. It’s your duty to share content to raise brand awareness in current and future markets. Together with the Head of Marketing, you will develop engaging content to attract and retain customers overall all channels including but not limited to our website, blogs, social media, newsletters. Data will support you to produce the right engaging content for Cheflix.
- Create and publish engaging branded content across all channels such as website, blog and collateral content such as ‘cooking work book’ up to date
- Track, measure, and analyze all content related projects for future learnings and optimization
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Design content marketing strategies and set short-term goals
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
Please don’t confuse this for a purely strategic role, it all comes down to producing engaging content.
You have experience as a Content Creator within a high growth environment such as e-commerce, VOD streaming, subscription or platform start/scale-up and can’t wait to apply your knowledge to Cheflix. Your experience lies in creating engaging branded content and you have a proven track record of increasing revenue through content marketing. You are a true writer and demonstrate strong judgement and a solution-driven mindset. You love to adapt to new situations as they evolve, change is exciting! You make decisions based on data and your experience. That’s the way we work.
- Excellent, superb and amazing writing skills in English and preferably Dutch
- Editorial mindset with an ability to predict audience preferences
- Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Hands on experience with WordPress or other Content Management Software such as ContentFul
- Experience in writing recipes, food blogs or food reviews, is a nice to have
- Self- management; should be able to manage and take on a lot of responsibilities;
- Driven by results – push projects to completion with a sense of urgency
- Analytical and Critical thinker – use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Entrepreneurial and curious – seek to take up and start new projects
- Social engaged – is a team player and can underwrite the mission of Cheflix
Ready to meet us?
If you are the Content Manager and the team player we are looking for, please surprise us with your application. We can’t wait to meet you!
You may send your resume and a short introduction to email@example.com