About us: our recipe to success
We all know Netflix, Videoland, Prime and Disney+ and soon everyone will add Cheflix to this list of indispensable streaming platforms. Cheflix is a brand new platform that allows everyone to learn how to cook like a real Michelin chef, whether it’s a weekday meal or a special dinner with friends, family or your first date. So no more dull and drab dinners, but plates full of colours and a pleasure for the mouth.
Our mission is clear and together with our founders Thomas van Burg (HelloFresh) and Jeroen van den Brink (DiningCity), we are building a new streaming platform for foodies and home- chefs all over the world. Let’s create some memorable culinary moments in people’s homes all over the whole world!
Your recipe to success
Gain a unique experience at a fast-growing start-up, celebrate successes (big) with colleagues and put a smile on the face of our subscribers. This is what your internship at Cheflix will look like!
Your work will be pretty all-round, that way you will really learn the trades of working at an early stage start-up. The emphasis of this internship is research & analytics. You will get the opportunity to influence and build the strategy of Cheflix. You will be support our Head of Product & Platform with all the challenges he faces;
- Platform based analytics and monitoring (e.g. watch time analysis)
- Customer satisfaction analysis based on surveys and trustpilot
- Content research meaning preparation for masterclass productions
Your role will not be limited to that. No, there’s more. You will also have the chance to work with our Head of Marketing with some of his/her challenges such as;
- Analysing customer insights
- Provide data analysis on our competitors around the globe
- Market research and Keyword analysis – what do our customers want to see?
Please don’t confuse this for a purely execution role, where you will bring the coffee. Cheflix is a place you will learn and develop yourself.
A start-up like Cheflix is the place to be if you can work independently and create your own projects (at your level), want to see how data plays a role in the strategy of a start-up and grow as a person. All we need from you is;
- You are following a Bachelor or Master education, where you have learned how to conduct your own research based on data analytics.
- You know the ins and outs of data analysis tools (e.g. Tableau, Python, Excel)
- You show initiative, you can work independently and at the same time you are a real team player
- You are empathetic and always looking for creative solutions to surprise our users and exceed their expectations
- You have an eye for detail and are critical
- You are eager to learn, positive and flexible. When you have to do 10 things at once, you keep the overview
- You write and speak Dutch fluently, but you also get along well in English
What we offer
- A unique experience to get started at an early stage startup
- A challenging environment with great responsibilities and serious impact
- Attention to personal development
- The freedom and space for your own ideas and initiatives and the opportunity to actually implement them
- A cozy office in Amsterdam with a small but nice team with whom we have a drink every week and celebrate successes
- Your hard work will of course be rewarded with an internship fee
Ready to meet us?
If you are the Business Development Intern we are looking for, please surprise us with your application. We can’t wait to meet you!
You may send your resume and a short introduction to email@example.com